“This is to inform you that our panel of judges have finished reading The Super Dynamos and they LOVED it! Such a cute book with so many adorable and relatable characters with a powerful message that will definitely appeal to young readers. This book definitely gets five stars from us for giving out such a powerful message with a simple and engaging story for little ones.”
Fatima Khan, Associate Producer Reading With Your Kids
About the Book
Max is amazed when they show up with an invitation to join them on a mission to save the world from Junker, a despicable villain who is trying to make Earth a dreary, joyless place. Gusto Girl and Robusto Boy believe Max has what it takes to help them save the world, one kid at a time.
When Max comes face-to-face with Junker, will he prove that he’s the one who can save the day?
This action-packed story offers children an exciting introduction to the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle. Not only will this story make it easier to get your kids to eat healthy, they’ll also begin to value the health of their precious bodies, minds, and Spirits! By the end of this series, your kids will discover how to unleash their own superpowers!
- Help children understand that making mindful choices that are rooted in love will support their bodies, minds, and spirits so they feel “super” from the inside out!
- Encourage children to turn inward to discover the special qualities, or “superpowers,” that only they can shine in the world.
- Help children embrace the belief that the reason to make healthy choices isn’t so they become “super” and beautiful. It’s because they ARE “super” and beautiful!
I wanted to create a tool to inspire children to WANT to make healthy choices to support their long-term health and happiness.
When I became a mother, my idea evolved into a MISSION.
- As a mom of 3 boys, I know how hard it is to get picky eaters to eat nutrient-rich food when processed food is marketed to them at every turn.
- I understand how difficult it can be to get children to choose physical, creative, and mindful activities over electronics.
- I worry about our children developing a strong sense of self-awareness, self-acceptance and self-love when cultural messages encourage them to measure their self-worth based on the outside world’s opinion.
The Super Dynamos series helps children connect the dots between their lifestyle choices and how they feel and what they can accomplish – how to discover their unique superpower!
BUT, it’s not a book that promotes making “healthy” choices.
Instead, the series introduces them to the concept of making LOVE-motivated choices.
While health IS a vital outcome, the series is unique in that it encourages kids to make choices as a way to honor their body and life with LOVE.
There are lots of educational messages sprinkled throughout this adventurous story that makes this book one that you can read with your children over and over teasing out new topics for fun conversation!
Written with love to spread love!
-Jill Landsbaugh Kaar, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine
-Michelle Cianciosi-Rimbey, EdD
Executive Director, Rose E. Schneider Family YMCA
Together, we can help our kids become the most love-motivated generation yet!
Transform Mealtime from Frustrating to Fun!
Would you like some tactics to get your kids to WANT to make healthy choices? This download includes 3 easy tactics to make mealtime fun while helping your kids learn to value a healthy lifestyle!
I've also included a bonus surprise inside! You get a FREE printable FUELFOOD Chart from my new children's book, The Super Dynamos Fuel Up!: Max's Transformation Begins!